cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral reward

Phill-40
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

I referred my wife to public mobile and when activating her account I gave the referral code when activating. She got her 10 dollar credit but I have yet to see my dollar off my account. When should I expect to see it on my account 

5 REPLIES 5

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Phill-40 

You don't see it under My Rewards?

Click My Rewards tab in your OVERVIEW, SELF SERVE account.

Then click the arrow pointing to the right, the numbers will drop down. Showing only the last 4 digits:

HALIMACS_1-1610217718806.png

EDIT:  Like @Dunkman literally just posted... 👍

@Phill-40 

Check your friend referral section to see if you see your wife's phone number in your list.

If not, then you will need to contact moderator.Public mobile friend list picture.png

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Phill-40 

You don’t see anything under Refer-a-Friend-Reward in self service? It is usually instantaneous. Did she use the wrong code... some have letter O and zeroes 0.

Contact a moderator to have them investigate.

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

You should see it there now.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You see the reward almost immediately.  Try che king your account again.  If you don't see then contact a moderator.

Contact a moderator by clicking on the bubble on the bottom right corner.

Need Help? Let's chat.