cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral reward

Nef
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just got my plan set up, but I think the person at the store put in his number, and I'd wanted my friend to get the referral. Is there a way to check who the referral is logged to, and if it is indeed the guy from the Public Mobile shop, can I change the number?

8 REPLIES 8

@Nef wrote:

I just got my plan set up, but I think the person at the store put in his number, and I'd wanted my friend to get the referral. Is there a way to check who the referral is logged to, and if it is indeed the guy from the Public Mobile shop, can I change the number?

If you provide your firend's phone number to the moderators, I'm sure that they can tell you if that person got it (although you'd obviously just ask your firend first), but other than that the moderators would not be able to tell you the name or phone number if it's someone else. Them giving you that information would be privacy breach. 

@bravo_md wrote:

Go into your self serve account, click on my rewards, click on the little arrow. You will see the referal number there.   See if it is your friends number there.

@Nef is the new customer and was referred.   Nef can't look up who he/she was referred by. It is the friend who would have been the pre-existing customer who would to look if Nef's number is there.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Nef wrote:

@Nef Ask your friend if he received a text from PM informing him of the referral. Your friend can also sign into his selfserve account and under referrals if he clicks on the link should see your number as one of the referrals. If not, then your suspicion was correct.

Edit: Ninjad by too many to list! 👍

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Nef wrote:

Your friend would be able to see your number attached to his account in his rewards area sub screen. He also would have got a text saying he referred you.

Edit: ninja'd everywhere:) I should stop typing on a mobile device.

bravo_md
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Go into your self serve account, click on my rewards, click on the little arrow. You will see the referal number there.   See if it is your friends number there.

Nef
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you, I will have him double-check that as soon as possible. And thank you for the link to the moderators.

@Nef 

Your friend should have gotten a text that he/she got a new friend referral.  In his account, your phone number will show up in his friend referral list also.  

You should receive the $10 referral credit within 72 hours.  Usually 24 hours.  

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@Nef wrote:

@Nef 

I suggest sending a message to the moderator team to find out if the store worker is doing that, If your friend referred you and you told the worker to put your friends number in and did not I believe that is fraudulent. Although first I would check with your friends to look into their own account and see if your number shows up on their referral list. To message the moderators Click this to send them a message.

Need Help? Let's chat.