cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral link issue

dsa420meh
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

yesterday i logged on the website using my computer to send the referral link to my friend . to confirm i was properly logged in i also changed my plan to the new 10gb deal and then proceeded to click the the "get your personal link" and send it on facebook messenger to him here is a picture of that included . and when he used the link this morning it did not work cause as you can see the referral code is not included in the html you can see in the picture and i had not noticed . and now he signed up and i did not get me referral bonus . it has not worked!Screenshot 2024-04-14 114553.png

4 REPLIES 4

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@dsa420meh 

Maybe just copy and paste your referral code and send it by email if it didn’t work then have him Submit a Ticket on Chat icon.

fixin1
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@dsa420meh - I almost think the referral URL is broken. On mine it has no referral code in that URL to cross reference what it is doing.

So probably it wasn't applied therefore you would need to contact CS_Agent as @Handy1 & @Chalupa_Batman said.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Sadly @dsa420meh 

You can never trust the links on this site as most are outdated and no longer work. Always best just to give him your number. Now, he'll have to reach out to a Customer Service Agent to get the code applied if it didn't work.

Wait 72 hours, if you don't get your "Chick Ching" text message, then put in a ticket to get it resolved. 

To Submit a ticket, please click the following link to access the Public Mobile Chatbot:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html  Type: Customer Service Agent

Chalupa_Batman_0-1713106865137.png

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: I am not a Public Mobile employee. I am a customer just like you. Please do not send me a private message with your personal information. 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@dsa420meh  Your friend should see the one time $10 credit with in 72 hours after activation . If in 3 days it’s not here . Have your friend contact support to ask them to apply the code for ya both 

submit ticket with support . using the chat bubble bottom right of screen 

If that doesn’t work you can always send  direct  private message to support .

send  a  private message   To CS_Agents

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ Link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.