cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral did not apply

qsw
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Good evening,

Last month I joined PM using my son’s referral but I noticed the $10 credit was not applied my second month’s payment.  Please advise. 

2 REPLIES 2

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@qsw 

Did you log into your Payment History page in the Public Mobile app, or the website account login, to confirm the credit was not, in fact, assigned to the 1st renewal value?

Another key indicator is whether your son's account displays the additional value for the referral.   He'll either get an additional $1 per cycle, or a point per cycle, depending on which reward plan he is on.

EDIT:  @qsw   In order to ensure accuracy, ask your son to COPY his referral code from his account self-serve, then have him text or e-mail it to you.   When you get it, COPY & PASTE it into the correspondence with Public Mobile when providing it to them for correction.   The reason it's important to do this is the characters in a referral code sometimes get mixed up when dealing with zero's and oh's, one's and i's, five's and s's.   Etc, etc.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here to create a support ticket, then type Customer Support Agent, then Contact Us,  or
  2. Send a private message to Customer Support Agent by clicking here.  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

Hello,

If you checked your account and the 10.00 is not there or he also doesn't see the 1 point on his account either, submit a ticket using the chatbot. 

Or clicking on the support section of your app or the chat symbol at the lower right corner of  your screen.

Need Help? Let's chat.