cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral credit not showing up on the account

Olilee2023
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Where would I be able to see the $10 referral credit on my account? I just signed up and received the referral code from my friend. I entered the code during my sign up process as well. 

5 REPLIES 5

If you just signed up today @Olilee2023 , the Cha-ching text (as I recall) comes the next day around 1-2pm Eastern Time.

But has the customer you used their referral code checked their My Rewards section? There, they should see your last 4 digits of your phone number listed under the Refer a Friend area.

Olilee2023
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

They have not received the text yet.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Olilee2023 

Check with your friend if they got a text indicating “Cha-ching! You just added to your Refer a Friend Reward-way to go! Keep referring to earn more. View your Reward”.

If they did, you will see it in your account in 3 days but they should receive the $1/1 point credit in their account.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Olilee2023  Can take up to 72 hours after activation to be in your available funds . Your friend that referred you should already see their $1 / 1 point right away . Can you can firm with them they got their reward . That’s a good indication it’s on its way and code  was entered correctly 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Olilee2023 - the $10 amount can take up to 72 hours to show up in your available funds area. If it goes past that point you can submit a ticket to CSA to tell them the code you used and ask them to add it for you.

Need Help? Let's chat.