cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral code

starman85
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Can I post my referral code on this forum so that other customers can get the $10 credit?

8 REPLIES 8

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@hTideGnow wrote:

HI @JL9  technically it is to give out to friends only.  PM has the right to forfeit the rewards if the code is posted publicly.

Agree.  Some company asks for the name of the referrer.

It is hard to support the referee if you don't know them.  They may stay with PM until they encounter a problem and leave PM after going in circle by SIMon without creating a support ticket.

HI @JL9  technically it is to give out to friends only.  PM has the right to forfeit the rewards if the code is posted publicly.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

You can go to various places if you want to get your referral code out there. For instance Reddit's Public Mobile Group has an option to put your code in for ppl to request, by the luck of the draw since there are dozens of codes in there. Very few and far between but you may get lucky one day lol..and a buck a month is a buck a month.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Or a point per cycle depending on what system you're on.

popping

@starman85 wrote:

Ok. Thank you for the quick reply.

Do you know if there is an expiry on referral code?

The refer-a-friend code does not expire.  It is only for your account.  My code does not change since I activated my account over 3 years ago.

Welcome to PM and enjoy your saving.

@starman85 wrote:

HI @starman85   the code itself has no expiry date.  it will work as long as you are with PM

The receiver , new activation will get a one time $10

For you, who giving out the code, you will get $1 /cycle as long as the friend you referred have active account with PM. 

starman85
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

popping

@starman85 

No.  Self-promotion is not allowed.

Need Help? Let's chat.