cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral Code

CBr
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

When I activated my SIM card and switched to Public Mobile 2 weeks ago I put in my friends referral code however she is not saving the $1 and I did not get the savings of $10 on my first bill

Thanks 

6 REPLIES 6

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@CBr 

This has been a frequent glitch of late of the referral code entered at activation not registering requiring the new customer to contact customer support to have it added. Your friend will see the $1 reward and the last 4 digits appear in their account immediately after it us added. You will see the $10 bonus referral credit within 72 hours but usually the next day.

Did you activate your account in 2021? Or 2022? If it was last year it will make a difference for your friend.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

@Zyl wrote:

@CBr  all the rewards, the $1 monthly reward for your friend and the $10 reward for you only starts on the second billing, not the one that's taken immediately.

While it's true that these amounts don't get applied against the plan fees until a later time, the $1 reward for the referrers shows up in the account immedaitely.  Also, the $10 for the customers referred shows up within 72 hours of activation. The customer does not need to wait until the next renewal to see that $10 credit.

Zyl
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@CBr  all the rewards, the $1 monthly reward for your friend and the $10 reward for you only starts on the second billing, not the one that's taken immediately.

If by the second billing, you and/or your friend still don't see the rewards, you can contact the customer service of public mobile by sending them a private message by clicking on the "messages" icon and then the icon right beside "Inbox" and then typing "CS_Agent" in the "Send to" field to inquire further.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @CBr   , 

You will be the one opening ticket for both your friend and yourself.  Just one ticket from you would be fine.

To open ticket with PM, click on the Bubble on the lower right or directly at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.
Follow these these to get to ticket open page quicker:

1. Type: My rewards are missing,
  2. click on "Refer A friend",
  3. click on "Yes, I'm the referred customer',
  4. click "Click here to submit a ticket" .
  5. you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the moderators (but this can take longer):
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@CBr , can you ask your friend to check their rewards tab in the self serve account and see if there is a reference to a successful referral being made?  If not, maybe something glitched.  Click on the chat symbol on the lower right corner and initiate a support ticket.  The CSAs will look into the matter and make the appropriate corrections.  

Need Help? Let's chat.