cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral Code Request

paff
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi. I'm planning to sign-up with Public Mobile very soon and would like to use a referral code when I do. Since I don't know anyone using this service, I thought I'd reach out here to see if someone could provide me with one (via private message, of course). Thank you.

6 REPLIES 6

@paff 

You can have a look at the CCS website....they offer bundling discounts of up to 40% off the first month and a free sim card. The $50 plan is 40% off and the $40 plan is about 38% off are the best deals. They often offer a flash sale in conjunction with public mobile of extra bonus data add ons of 2GB to 6GB, monthly plan data bonuses or a free third month credit. If pm offers a flash sale they will usually be stackable with CCS offers. Note the link I supply to take advantage that usually works best on the $50 plan.

Unfortunately the 2GBBONUS is not stackable nor applicable on in store activations and CCS is considered in store even if you do everything with them online. The best way to take advantage of CCS savings is to order a bundle unactivated and then activate with them as soon as a flash sale from them or pm is announced as you will already have their sim card in hand. It takes 5 business days for their sim cards to arrive via canada post.

This post will give you an idea on how to save extra but you must read the terms and conditions of a flash sale to see if it will work. You can always message me for advice. Happy Saving!!

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/FLASH-SALE-Get-one-month-of-service-for...

paff

Since @computergeek541 replied first, I'll use their code. But I really appreciate all of the replies. This is a very friendly place!

@paff 

Welcome to public mobile!

In addition to the $10:bonus referral credit if you activate online with a $35+ plan and use the promocode 2GBBONUS you will recieve 2 GB of bonus monthly plan data for as long as you keep your rate plan. Which means you would get.....

• $35/3gb plan=5gb of data
  • $40/5gb plan=7gb of data
  • $50/10.5gb =12.5gb data
  • $70/15.5gb =17.5gb data

All above data amounts include the 500mb autopay data bonus.

I will supply you with a few links on how to save even more.....

Anonymous
Not applicable

your welcome to public mobile

Good Luck with a Beautiful Service

you will be very happy

paff

Thank you so much!

@paff wrote:

Hi. I'm planning to sign-up with Public Mobile very soon and would like to use a referral code when I do. Since I don't know anyone using this service, I thought I'd reach out here to see if someone could provide me with one (via private message, of course). Thank you.

@paff 

Welcome. I hope that you enjoy the service.

Need Help? Let's chat.