cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referral Bonus Gone?

shaynedudas
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Someone I'd referred left Public Mobile in December (I recieved a message saying so), but now I'm receiving none of my other referral bonuses either?

9 REPLIES 9

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Zyl    You can view all your referrals by clicking the My Rewards (on overview page) and then the arrow next to Total Rewards Earned, this expands with a list of the last four digits of each referral.

Zyl
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Meow   that is strange.  I never see the phone number of the person that I referred and I still receive the referral reward.

Zyl
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@shaynedudas  that's normal.  If the person that you referred to leaves public mobile, your $1 per month referral rewards stops as well.  The referral reward is only paid to you as long as the person that you referred stays with public mobile.  

Hope this helps.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

@shaynedudas wrote:

but now I'm receiving none of my other referral bonuses either?

HI @shaynedudas  Did you ever click Lost/Stolen in the last month?  or do you have find other reward missing as well?

Probably you need to open ticket with PM Support.  click on the Bubble on the lower right or directly at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.
Follow these these to get to ticket open page quicker:

1. Type: My rewards are missing,
  2. click on "Refer A friend",
  3. click on "Yes, I'm the referred customer',
  4. click "Click here to submit a ticket" .
  5. you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the moderators (but this can take longer):
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Anonymous
Not applicable

@shaynedudas 

You'll continue to earn Rewards on plan renewal dates as long as your friends remain active customers.

if you miss some rewards about friend check with them maybe the not pay for the service then you will miss it and when them will pay is automatically you will see at your account,

if your friend is account active then

your friend need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, and Explain your issue to 
them can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent,

• send a private message to Customer Support Agent by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • Email address,
  • Refer friend code,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: Public Mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck...

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

If you have received only one msg bouncing off PM and not others, then definitely check in your 'my account' referral page and check their numbers present. 

Then contact support agents by sending a direct msg to CS_Agent to look into. 

0PX9O4
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@shaynedudas 

I've had LOTS of problems with PM dropping referrals without any reason and being unable to trace the referrals. If possible, I would recommend noting the phone number(s) that you referred, somewhere they'll stay safe for years.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Do you see last 4 digits of their phone number on your account?

Meow_0-1642530478389.png

If not, maybe they cancelled PM service?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@shaynedudas : Confirm with who all used your code and contact the CSA's. If anonymous then that's rather trickier. Do you keep screenshots of your referral list?

Contact a Customer Support Agent

Customer Support Agents hours of operation 

Everything about everything here 

Need Help? Let's chat.