cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refer code friend not applied

NatActs238
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, I have an issue. I gave the refer code to a friend who had forgotten to apply it while registring to Public Mobile. They contacted the support and support corrected the issue. Problem is every month, I do not recieve my 1$ rebate. Same problem, I chat and they tell me it will be resolced for next month and next month comes and same issue. Is there a way of talking to someone who could better understand the issue cause on the chat, I am not sure if the agents actually corrected the issue or not or if they even understand what's going on. Thank you! 

11 REPLIES 11

OP confirmed they on old rewards /cash rewards 

Priority
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

It only shows the list of Referrals like that when your on the Legacy Rewards Program, unfortunately on the Points Program there isn't a list like this. I really wish there was, or it could be added. 😔

@NatActs238 wrote:

Old rewards. Cash rewards

HI @NatActs238 

how many days your friend joined? if she sees the $10, you should see the  phone number

you login My Reward portal and check? To avoid a browser cache problem, login My Account using Incognito/Private/Secret mode and see if an extra dollar off at the Upcoming bill.  Also go to Rewards tab to access My Rewards site  and check if your friend number is there

Last, submit ticket to cs agent if you really don't see anything

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

And if you go to the rewards portal do you see your friends last 4 digits of phone number there 

Handy1_0-1692906972165.png

Add if you don’t see it here I’m afraid your friend have the wrong code 

NatActs238

Old rewards. Cash rewards

@NatActs238  Are you on old rewards or new points system ? You have to ask your friend if it was applied correctly hopefully there wasn’t a mess up with ohs for zeros in the code 

HI @NatActs238 

are you in the legacy rewards or the new Public Points?

on the old one, you should see your friend's phone number in the My Rewards site

on the new Public points, you won't know, you need to wait longer and will see an increase in your friend points

Priority
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I had this issue one time, we forgot to enter my Friend Referral Code upon Activation. Since it was someone who's staying with Public Mobile long term I wanted the referral and didn't want to lose it. 

I contacted Customer Support and they said the Customer who forgot to enter it must contact in from them a Community ID tied to the EverSafe ID of the Account you forgot to enter the code on. 

Once your Friend Referral contacts in, they'll verify their account and explain that they forgot to enter a 'Friend Referral Code' upon Activation and you'd like them to apply it from the backend, simply provide the Friend Referral Code that you want to use and they should be able to apply it for you.

They we're able to successfully Add mine to my Friends Account who forgot to enter it upon Activation, they got $10 credit immediately and I get the 1pt per month now. 

'Contact a Customer Support Agent' https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

NatActs238

Thank you for your reply. She did already and they gave her the 10$ rebate and told her I would get the 1$ every month but I'm not getting anything. 

NatActs238

Thank you for your reply. She did already and they gave her the 10$ rebate and told her I would get the 1$ every month but I'm not getting anything. 

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@NatActs238  You need to get your friend to contact support to apply it for them 

private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.