cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refer a friend

ravi_georgian
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi. I refer a friend about 2-3 hours before in order to get $25 credit and $1 discount every bill. Usually when we refer, it immediately send a text for rewards but i havent got any text and when i open my account online, it doesnt show me any extra reward for this refer a friend. Can anyone tell me how long it take to get it?

9 REPLIES 9

darkstar107

I had to message the mods last week and didn't hear back from them for about 30 hours.  It sucks sometimes, but just need to be patient.

That said, since you're friend's service is affected, it might get a higher priority response.  

ravi_georgian

Thx for reply. I received text msg & $25 credit too. Only issues is with my friend incoming calls. Reported to mod about 4 hours ago. No response yet but i will wait more .Its just i refer before about 4 friends and never encounter such issue

darkstar107

For one of my referrals I didn't receive the text message until the next day.  Just be patient.  If after 72 hours you don't see anything about it.  Send the mods a direct message, include your account info and the phone number of the person you referred.

As for your friends issue, have him message the mods with his info (name and phone number) for assistance.

Effort
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

It is possibly a stuck port. I'm not sure if you can contact a moderator for him or if he has to contact one himself. But if it is indeed a stuck port, then only a moderator can help fix the problem.

ravi_georgian

thx for reply, no the old sim stop working now. he can get text msg on pm sim and he can call from pm sim. its just he is not receiving any calls

Effort
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You can contact a moderator using the following link.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

As for your issue. Refer a friend rewards can take up to 72 hours to show up in your account.

As for your friend, did he/she port their number? If so, does their old sim still work?

ravi_georgian

Does anyone know a moderator email? Its been almost 14-16 hours and i didnt got any rewards of refer a friend. Also, my friend who joined public mobile, he cannot able to receive any call. He can make a call from his phone but he is not getting any calls. Please help

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@ravi_georgian, login to your self serve account, check the rewards tab and you should see the reward level for referrals.  That should reflect the current number of active accounts referred by you.  Click on the little triangle on the left and you will get a list of the account phone numbers you referred.  Checking this way is far more reliable than notification text.  I find that probably 50% of the time when someone is added or leaves, I don't get a text.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@ravi_georgian wrote:

Hi. I refer a friend about 2-3 hours before in order to get $25 credit and $1 discount every bill. Usually when we refer, it immediately send a text for rewards but i havent got any text and when i open my account online, it doesnt show me any extra reward for this refer a friend. Can anyone tell me how long it take to get it?

The $1 per 30 days refer a friend bonus is usually very fast (sometimes instant -> a couple hours- check self-serve) but the $25 seems to take up to 3 days from what I have seen, but typically within 24 hours.

Do not worry, if it does not show up and you have properly done the procedure you can contact the mods and they will take care of it- but it should show up soon on its own

Need Help? Let's chat.