cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refer a friend problem.

pedwards
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Why have my refer a friend rewards been removed?To my knowledge they have not cancelled their accounts.the referrals were done based on my phone number before you started the referral code system.

7 REPLIES 7

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@pedwards wrote:

Why have my refer a friend rewards been removed?To my knowledge they have not cancelled their accounts.the referrals were done based on my phone number before you started the referral code system.

@pedwards  Possible reasons:

1. Public Mobile fixed a bug with the rewards
  2. Account was suspended
  3. Lost Phone was triggered on account
  4. Referral ported out

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@pedwards contact your friend and ask them. Maybe their  account was suspended. If this wasn't the case, your friend is still with PM and the last 4 digits of the number isn't in your rewards section of your self service account. ( click on the arrow in 2)

20200512_193955.jpg

Then give your friend your phone number and refferal code and ask them to contact the moderators about it. Welcome to the community. Stay safe. 

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@pedwards If you are 100% sure that these people are still active users of PM, you need to contact mods and figure that out with them.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@pedwards 

They recently fixed a bug that gave inaccurate rewards. Many people lost some, myself included.

I'm not 100% certain of ALL proper referrals so I'm just leaving it.

If you can prove that referrals are still here and valid then absolutely take it up with the moderators.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@pedwards , Public Mobile had recently identified a bug in the system where dormant accounts were still earning referral rewards.  That fix may have resulted in your referral rewards being lower.  

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@pedwards wrote:

If you feel the numbers are still active...you can click the ? in lower right side of this page to start process of moderator assistance. Please make certain that your referees haven't cancelled their plan or gone into Suspension.

PublicMobile13
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

You'd need to contact a moderator to help you out...click on the ? in lower right side of page to start with moderator assistance.

Need Help? Let's chat.