cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refer a friend $1 reward

BillV
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi everyone, 

I'm new with Public Mobile and just wondering how/when the $1 refer a friend gets applied to your account.

I can see $12 in my available funds at the top ($10 for referral bonus and $2 for autopay). How come the additional $1 for referring a friend isn't there yet?

I joined on Tuesday so maybe it just takes time? 

Thanks so much in advance! 

Screenshot_20200814-224716_Samsung Internet.jpg

4 REPLIES 4

BillV
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Sweet, that's awesome! Thank you! 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hi @BillV ,

If that is a screen shot of your account, then it looks like you will be credited your $1 Refer A Friend on your next renewal.

Congrats!

FYI- the $12 is the 1st month's $2 Autopay reward + a $10 referral code you used when you signed up. Both these are applied on your 2nd month's bill....along with your $2 for your 2nd month Autopay reward + $1 for your refer-a-friend.

That tallys up to $15 off your 2nd month's bill - woot woot!

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@BillV wrote:

Hi everyone, 

I'm new with Public Mobile and just wondering how/when the $1 refer a friend gets applied to your account.

I can see $12 in my available funds at the top ($10 for referral bonus and $2 for autopay). How come the additional $1 for referring a friend isn't there yet?

Screenshot_20200814-224716_Samsung Internet.jpg

@BillV 

Your rewards will be applied to your account on your next renewal date.

$2 autopay and $1 refer-a-friend credit will be added to your account as available fund on the early morning of your renewal date. 

Your available fund will be $12 on your account + $2 autopay + $1 refer-a-friend = $15

Then, PM server will use your available fund to pay for your plan fee. 

If you have a $15 plan, PM will not withdraw any fund from your autopay cc. 

But if you have a $25 plan, PM will take $10 from your autopay cc + $15 available fund to pay for your $25 plan fee.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@BillV wrote:

Hi everyone, 

The red circle value will get converted over to your Available Funds at your next renewal and go towards your plan cost. The same as the other rewards in that area.

The credits are deposited in the account as they happen.

Need Help? Let's chat.