cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refer a Friend - missing reward

TSX
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi Support,

I got a colleague to sign up and port on March 22, 2024 with my referral code.   Everything worked for the port and account is active.  The problem is that he hasn't seen the $10 credit on his account and I haven't seen the additional $1 referral credit on my account.  No Ka-Ching SMS either.  I referred someone else earlier in that month and rewards went smoothly in only a few days.

3 REPLIES 3

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hey @TSX 

Open the app and go to the rewards section. Look at the referrals. Take a look to see if the last 4 digits of his number is there on your list. If it is, then your good. Sometimes the Chick Ching doesn't always come but the number is on your list. For your friend, they have to create a ticket and the CS Agent will ask for all of his info to verify plus they will ask them all YOUR info to verify like name phone number and such. Hope this helps.

To Submit a ticket, please click the following link to access the Public Mobile Chatbot:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html  Type: Customer Service Agent

Chalupa_Batman_0-1712353516494.png

TSX
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks for the quick reply.  I found out how to DM and agent for this. 

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

Tell your friend to sign in and use the chat to submit a ticket to have the code added to his account. It can be done in the support section of the app or the chat bubble on phone or online.

Need Help? Let's chat.