cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refer a Friend Monthly Rebate

mh6
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I referred a friend in February 2023, and have not received my $1.00/month rebate.

4 REPLIES 4

@softech 

Thanks for the catch. Amended.

@BKNS27 wrote:

@mh6 

If you activated your SIM after January 25, 2023…

@BKNS27   2022

yes I tried to explain to @mh6 about the new points system.  Thanks for adding the date

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@mh6 

If you activated your SIM after January 25, 2022…you will be on the new Points system and will receive 1 point/month. Along with 5% of your monthly payment will be also converted to points. Once you have 15 points, you can redeem it for $15 credit to your bill.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@mh6   are you on the new rewards system, Public Points, or the old one?

In the new system, you get 1 Public points for each referral you have every month (not $1 off).  Check My Rewards site ( https://www.publicmobile.ca/myrewards ) and you should see the friend rewards point from there

If you don't see the point increased, first ask if you friend see a $10 credit added to his My Account as Available Fund.    If he didn't see it, too, he could have entered the code wrong

So, if you cofirm that you don't get the 1 friend point and/or your friend not seeing the $10 credit , please have your friend to open a single ticket with PM support and they will check on both accounts

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): click this  Chatbot Ticket Link 

Then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" to open the ticket submission page
Next, enter your Community login, then enter your question.  Finally use My Account login or 4 digits PIN to validate.

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.