cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refer-a-Friend Bonus

myelinsheath
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, my friend has just signed up for Public Mobile using my referral code 6 days ago, but I did not get any notifications about that, and I couldn't find it in my account that shows this.  Can you let me know how I can find out or confirm that it worked?

Also, I just received an email today about the "Get your refer-a-friend bonus before September 2nd".  Since my friend just signed up, does this mean that we can both get the $5 credit for the next 5 months?

Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Maybe he didn't sign up correctly and hasn't activated, which would be good news for you bc he can do so now and then you would both get the extra 25 credit.

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@myelinsheath 

for today email ,is will be starting from today August 15th, until last day Sept. 2nd. for just one customer you will getting that credit.

then other friend #2, you will getting credit $1.

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@myelinsheath hi the 5 dollar promo just started today so no you wouldn't get that , your friend would need to contact public to see if referral was added 

they would  need to contact a customer service agent

you will need to open a ticket, to speak to a customer service agent    Click here or if you are having issues with Simon you can send private message to a CS Agent here:  https://bit.ly/2GGCJzH

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

That they signed up 6 days ago, not likely to get the promo. Did they get the $10 credit on their account? They will need to contact the support people to get it applied if there's no sign of it anywhere.

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@myelinsheath 

tried use browser from computer,and clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,

To Login Page Rewards

do you show your friend last 4 digit,,,

if not showing then your friend need to contact support team by CS_Agent  with your code to them can be check it is right code or maybe is your friend add a wrong code.

Need Help? Let's chat.