cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refer a Friend $5 for 6 months promotion

tof
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm only receiving $1 per month but the promotion stated $5 per month.  Why?

10 REPLIES 10

@tof @CountyDownIeUk 

Although @ShawnC13 copy and pasted the terms of how the $30 bonus referral credit will be applied Here are the main points:

1. The $30 bonus referral credit will be applied in $5 credits for 6 months.
  2. The first $5 credit will be applied in the 1st week of January (1st to 7th).
  3. Each referrer will recieve an SMS text when the credit is applied to their account.

@CountyDownIeUk wrote:

@BKNS27 

@ShawnC13 

Why Is it.....there is no direct and correct answer to this? I also heard in January too.  I did a similar post and can’t find in this new myriad  of a mess! NOT IMPRESSED WITH EITHER. Along with no emails of additional responses to a thread. How in the heck does s newbie follow their inquiry? 

@CountyDownIeUk email notifications were announced that they won't be back functioning until the 7th I think it was.

As for the answer to the question I just took the information right from the announcement.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Iam using the drop down.....recent replies......why not most recent at top? What happens when 10 pages of answers arrive? This is nonsense. 

The other....if they offer the $5 x 6 payments....would not part of the process be.....how and when to pay it out? Patient....$#@

darkomega
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@CountyDownIeUk wrote:

@BKNS27 

@ShawnC13 

Why Is it.....there is no direct and correct answer to this? I also heard in January too.  I did a similar post and can’t find in this new myriad  of a mess! NOT IMPRESSED WITH EITHER. Along with no emails of additional responses to a thread. How in the heck does s newbie follow their inquiry? 

as with everything you just have to be patient, but after a reasonable amount of time contact the CSR team.

@BKNS27 

@ShawnC13 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@tof 

The CS _Agent indicated that the $5 for 6 months will be added in your next payment date.

@Anonymous wrote:

@tof 

you will see it after the 10th of each month if you can't see it contact to CSA.

@Anonymouswhere are you getting that it would be added after the 10th of each month.  Here is the *Note from the promotion

(2) The $30 Referre Us to a Friend reward is added to eligible customers' accounts in increments of $5 for 6 months. The monthly credit will be applied provided that each payment is made no later than the renewal date. Customers must use their unique invitation code. Limit of one credit per customer. Offer ends December 31, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. (ET). The customer to whom we have been recommended must make the activation before this date. Eligible customers will receive a text message confirmation each month when the credit is applied to their account. The credit will be applied in the first week of each month.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Anonymous
Not applicable

@tof 

you will see it after the 10th of each month if you can't see it contact to CSA.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@tof wrote:

@tof  if you wait for it...it should come.

Terms state 'within first week of January', so hopefully you will see something soon.

• $30 Refer-a-friend bonus added to eligible customer accounts in $5 monthly increments for 6 months.
  • Credit will be applied within the first week of each month, starting in January.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/fr/on/holiday

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@tof wrote:

I believe the $5 gets added to your account the first week of each month for the next 6 months if they stay active that long.  It is still the first week so wait a couple of days to see if it shows up

Need Help? Let's chat.