cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Redemptions under my Rewards

jjjhfx
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Found $2 Tenure and $2 ATU under Redemptions and my Rewards. What does that mean? they are deductive from some of my previous monthly payments and none on my current monthly payment. 

3 REPLIES 3

fixin1
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@jjjhfx - Autopay is monthly like every other reward.

So if you have autopay on you will see the rewards but when you disable autopay it will vanish, but none of it is going to matter soon because everyone is being switched to Public Points and autopay rewards aren't a thing there unfortunately.

jjjhfx
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank @fixin1 for the info. Does Autopay rewards only happen certain time frame? For example, it ends from last month and no $2 ATU from my this month payment.

fixin1
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@jjjhfx - The Tenure is I believe loyalty... seems you have been here for 4 years, ATU is Autopay rewards which is $2 less.

You will lose that with Public Points. And you will get to have with Public Points:

• 1 point per referral
  • 5 welcome points when you login to My Rewards dashboard as a one time thing
  • 10 points annually as a thank you
  • 5% back in points when spending on your plan
  • Points give back for the community

The Legacy Rewards Tenure and ATU are not going to be deducted anymore, that is one way you were probably saving $4/month here.

Also a side note, with Public Points you can redeem manually a $15 bill credit, add-ons, and promo offers.

Need Help? Let's chat.