cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recommended apps

WeTheNorth
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I was wondering if anyone has a recommended app (or a list of them) to help an individual get the absolute most they can out of the PM service? Are there any 'must haves' out there?

40 REPLIES 40

WeTheNorth

@popping - Thanks, I'll have a read on it.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

I use AccuBattery app on my new phone.  I charge my battery to 80% full to minimize the battery wear.  This app let me set the charge alert to 80% so that I can unplug the charger. According to AccuBattery, the estimated capacity is 97% remaining on my 9 months old phone.

WeTheNorth

Thank you all for the replies, it's much appreciated!

@kselmak - I am on the 15 plan so I will definitely be giving those apps a look.

@Anonymous wrote:Data Witness PM for a start. Written by a customer way back in 2016. Don't know if he's still around.

@Anonymous I don't know if he is still around but his app is. I use it. Got it from the play store.

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

If you are on 15 plan then fongo/TextNow/hangouts dialer is very useful to turn plan into unlimited Canada/USA calling

On any plan I find fongo very useful as voicemail

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Most popular apps Textnow, WhatsApp, Skype, and Fongo.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Anonymous wrote:

@WeTheNorth wrote:

I was wondering if anyone has a recommended app (or a list of them) to help an individual get the absolute most they can out of the PM service? Are there any 'must haves' out there?

Data Witness PM for a start. Written by a customer way back in 2016. Don't know if he's still around.

It is still available. There are two versions of Data Witness.

The Data Witness PM is designed for PM 30 and 90 days billing cycle.

Last update was in 2018 and have not updated with changes to PM self-serve update.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.iwik.datawitnesspm&hl=en_CA

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@WeTheNorth just create some bookmarks to your homescreen. if you're using chrome, goto the webpage tap the settings menu and tap add to homescreen

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@WeTheNorth PM has no any official apps. You can create a browser page of your self-service account and place on main screen to have a fast access to it and check your numbers.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@WeTheNorth wrote:

Data Witness PM for a start. Written by a customer way back in 2016. Don't know if he's still around.

Need Help? Let's chat.