cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recently signed up to Public Mobile and LOST

cfancy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I am wondering if someone can help?! I signed up for the 5g 30 GB plan and have been charged for it. Now, when I sign into public mobile, it asks me to activate.. which I can't because it asks me to sign in again. I also downloaded the app, but it doesn't let me get past picking a sim card.. Please help or tell me how to get a REFUND

Thank you in advance!

10 REPLIES 10

@Handy1- Grammar and spelling was all fine. 🙂 Just the chosen words made me chuckle.

Hahahaha corrected my grammar 😉

@Handy1- Do you mean like this one? 🙂 It might take a while to get there. I'd think they'd want services working before then. 🙂

@cfancy  Sweet so if you want to try again start with the app from  start to finish . But first uninstall it reinstall it and use a new email and start over . Clean slate you should be fine . And no you know how to contact support should you run in to any trouble or report here to community and we can advise . But I’m confident you can do it 

cfancy

UPDATE: recieved a refund. I would like to sign up but not really confident that the same thing won't happen again...

@cfancy   Do you have SIM card in hand pick the option you have sim now  and finish activation on app . But if you’re done Refunds can take up a month to get back from what I’ve read around here , did they say they would give you a refund ?

Trying to figure out the actions done here. So you used the web site to sign up initially. Did you order a sim card then? Then you selected a plan and paid? Then did you finally get the sim?
Then you tried the app and what? Were you able to use your login credentials you made earlier? Is there not a place to say that you have a sim and wish to proceed with the sign up with it?

cfancy

They were not able to help and I am still waiting for a refund two weeks later...

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@cfancy 

no worry, the error actually just indicates PM system is unable to link your email login with your My Account, just open ticket with PM support and they can link them back together

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@cfancy  Please submit ticket with support 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.