cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recently signed up for new 15 GB at 4G Speed,Unlimited Canada-wide Talk,Unlimited International Text

dkarpouzis
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi I recently signed up for the 15 GB at 4G Speed,Unlimited Canada-wide Talk,Unlimited International Text prepaid service on 3 of my family phones I use.

I of them, the first one when though just fine.

The other 2 I just found out did not go though as expected. 

The second that third were supposed to change over in Dec and Jan.

I change the plan as required and it said these would switch over once the 90 plan I was currently on was over on the next top up.

I had auto pay setup and expected to wo work just like the first one I did.

That did not happen.

Could you please assist as I want my plan changed over as I expected it to.

17 REPLIES 17

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@dkarpouzis 

In the account that successfully changed to the $40/15gb plan do you have credit equal to the difference in price between your 90 day plan and your new $40 plan?  You should be aware of the new autopay glitch that hits 90 day plan holders especially hard when they schedule a plan change to a 30 day plan.

Essentially autopay still sees your old plan as current and charges your credit card the old plan amount. If it's less than the new plan it will shortchange your new plan amount which results in account suspension if you don't manually top up your account with the new plan amount before renewal.

The problem with the new autopay glitch is it charges your card the much higher 90 day plan amount (ie. $120) which once you renew on your new plan (ie. $40) leaves you double overcharged on your new plan. Throw in the caching issue with self serve and it can look like your scheduled plan change did not occur?!! If the overpayment will cause financial hardship you can ask for a refund otherwise leave it as a credit for your next couple of renewals.

@dkarpouzis wrote:

Thanks I just PM'ed the CS_Agents

For future, please always open tickets using the chatbot.  Sending a private mesage in the above manner means that you will receive slower service.

@dkarpouzis wrote:

Please let us know the outcome. Thank you for being patient. 🙂 There’s some great Customers on here that have been through just about everything on here & we’re happy to help by sharing what has worked for us through our own experiences. I know I appreciate what I have learned from other Customers on here!

dkarpouzis

@dkarpouzis  

while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking here.

Watch for reply top of page to the

Right ( envelope image )

dkarpouzis

Incognito did not work!

Payment just went though today.

And even that did not work as it should have.

Account was temporarily deactivated as it required an addition $21.47.It looks like it had already put through the $90.40 on the same card. All I did was hit the pay but on the already setup card and it went through. That when I noticed the plan did not get updated .

See payment mess up:

Screenshot 2023-02-08 195010.jpg

@dkarpouzis  Then use link in last post to get support my thought is one of those pending charges will drop off thou 

dkarpouzis

I have done that as well.

Also noticed that it charged my account incorrectly today.

The charges in the picture below are for this one account that did not change plans correctly.

Screenshot 2023-02-08 195010.jpg

@dkarpouzis did you access the site via Incognito mode to get one of the plan showing correctly? or you just use the refresh spinner?

Try using incognito mode if you have not done so. Since you are managing multiple accounts, you should ALWASYS use Incognito mode to login so the browser cache won't got mixed up by your different accounts

@dkarpouzis  If it still doesn’t work the plan is still there available in self serve .. I’m wondering did you reply YES to promotional text over the holidays for the 15gb for $40 if so and it still hasn’t changed reach support to fix for you 

Getting support / submit ticket

• Get support by starting a conversation with virtual Chat box /SIMon. Click here                 

Or while your already here and logged in the community

• you can send a private message   To CS_Agents by clicking here.

Watch for reply top of page to the

Right ( envelope image )

dkarpouzis

I post one for each plan, maybe I should'nt have but one of the plan is now resolved for @skarpouzis The other is still not fixed

@dkarpouzis  Just do same thing agin for the last account 

Try again  incognito mode/private mode or a different device or lap top or simply try refreshing the page when logged in

Handy1_0-1675903744180.png

For most up to date account info

dkarpouzis

Thank worked on one of the accounts @skarpouzis.

Thank you very much.

The other account, @dkarpouzis, still has the issue.

Screenshot 2023-02-08 194338.png

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@dkarpouzis wrote:

Hi I recently signed up for the 15 GB at 4G Speed,Unlimited Canada-wide Talk,Unlimited International Text prepaid service on 3 of my family phones I use.

I of them, the first one when though just fine.

The other 2 I just found out did not go though as expected. 

The second that third were supposed to change over in Dec and Jan.

I change the plan as required and it said these would switch over once the 90 plan I was currently on was over on the next top up.

I had auto pay setup and expected to wo work just like the first one I did.

That did not happen.

Could you please assist as I want my plan changed over as I expected it to.

@dkarpouzis , @skarpouzis, did you mean to post the exact same message using different sign-in names? One post may get removed (duplicate post). Or did someone else copy your post & use it?

LoveNature
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi @dkarpouzis 

i saw for some customer when is set up to change plan on renewal date is the system not change it.

but try to use browser from computer,and use inPrivate mode,

Login to your account and go to Plan & Add-ons, and scroll the plans using the down and up arrows on the far right. select the plan you want, and select ‘Change plan now’ then you pay full price plan,

or ‘Change plan on renewal date’..to you not losing any money..

my suggest to press at ( change plan now )  before one day of you next renewal to you get that new plan.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@dkarpouzis  - are you seeing the wrong plan in your My Account?

Try clicking the refresh button 

esjliv_0-1675256565571.png

If nothing changes, you can still schedule a plan change for next renewal. Note, if you Change Now, you do not get prorated for the cost you already paid in this cycle.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@dkarpouzis  

Try again  incognito mode/private mode or a different device or lap top or simply try refreshing the page when logged in

Handy1_0-1675901983593.png

For most up to date account info

Need Help? Let's chat.