cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent activation (porting) - no signal

Matt_R
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I subscribed to PM today, ported my number from Bell, and right now my phone has no celllular signal. I am using an eSIM. I have restarted my iPhone several times.

Thanks.

7 REPLIES 7

Matt_R

Thank you! Submitted a ticket earlier. Fingers xed this gets resolved soon.

HI @Matt_R 

how about text? test that as well

@Matt_R 

I have another user with the same issue, service works but no bars showing.  It was on an esim, too  What they did was they opened ticket with PM support and PM support gave them a new esim.  you might want to check with support on this weird situation

1. Open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): At https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html
    Start by typing "Submit a ticket", then click "Contact Us", then "Other", then "Log In", finally click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗
2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after ticket submitted, CS Agent will reply to you there

Matt_R

Removed previous provider's sim, rebooted phone, and now I can make and receive calls. It's odd that "no bar" is showing.

hi @Matt_R set PM eSIM to Primary as well

reboot phone, and Reset Network Settings 

Matt_R

Hello @hTideGnow. Thanks for responding.

I've done everything except remove the previous provider's physical sim, which is already disabled. Let me remove it and see if it works.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Matt_R is the eSIM installed on your iPhone?? you set "Turn on this line"?? and make sure your remove other physical sim if any or disable the old esim

Need Help? Let's chat.