cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Receiving error "contact admin" when trying to reset password?

spookyburre
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've misplaced my self-serve login credentials and clicked the "forgot my password" link. Upon entering and confirming my email address, I am receiving an error message along the lines of "forgotpassword/invalid please contact admin". I am now locked out for another hour 😶

2 REPLIES 2

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Are you trying to activate a new service?

You can try to reach the moderators if you're unable to get in after an hour.

To contact a moderator, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click on the bubble in the lower right and request moderator assistance, then select account-related issue, then select you need a human now.  Follow the prompts to submit a ticket.
  2. Send a private message to the moderator by clicking here

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

Need Help? Let's chat.