cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Realme 8 can't connect to network

Konec66
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

We started to travel from Canmore,AB to Ontario. My cell stopped with public mobile service yesterday. Don't know what's the problem. I tried to rest network settings, access points. Try my sim in different cellphone where it worked. On another site I tried to switch another public mobile sim to my cell, nothing. Please help me

4 REPLIES 4

@BKNS27 wrote:

@Konec66 

Your phone needs at least two 3G and two 4G frequencies to work properly as noted by @softech compatibility bands frequencies.

LTE device compatibility has never been a requirement to use the service at Public Mobile.  All services, other than government issued emergency alerts, will work at Public Mobile without any LTE connection.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Konec66 

Your phone needs at least two 3G and two 4G frequencies to work properly as noted by @softech compatibility bands frequencies.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Konec66   

Your phone RealMe 8 does not have all the required bands used in PM (in fact, you only have very few compatible ones).  It won't connect well.

this are the bands on your phone and BOLD are the compatible one:

3G bands HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100
4G bands 1, 3, 5, 8, 38, 40, 41

and PM needs these:

E-Band-Frequency.jpg

With only 1 compatible band in 3G and one in LTE, your phone won't work great everywhere

since you are going from AB to ON, you will also have trouble trouble in Winnipeg area as PM uses ONLY 1900 for voice and your phone does not have that.  You won't be able to have voice call in that area

(Updated typo and format)

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@Konec66 

check out your account is active. or call *611.

Need Help? Let's chat.