cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Really need to talk to an agent and it will not create a ticket no matter what account I use

CoachZuko
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I think Public mobile is a scam and that is the reason we keep getting fraudulent phone calls. I can't stop it, l; I can't connect Public, and all I get is error messages when I try to create a ticket. I can't even tell them why I want to cancel the service because they don't care and rely on computers to do their customer service.

8 REPLIES 8

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Okay @CoachZuko  now so many of us are talking to you and you are not. 

Double check the reason you joined this service in first place... Have you ever made your coffee/tea with less sugar than what you usually take. Yes... how does it takes like... umm little less sugar ..right? then after sometime you start to live with that taste as you see the health benefit of less sugar intake in your body.

More data(or some data in cheapest plan) and unlimited texting with unlimited calling(incoming in one plan) for few bucks less.... yes it is going to taste like less sugar. Dont worry, you ll start to learn this and then you ll help others like people with posts above are trying to do. 

SPAM calls .. I know people with other providers in my friends they get the same amount of Spam calls so dont worry, switching is not an option for that reason. 

Rest its your choice. 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@CoachZuko 

Unfortunately scam calls come in spates to all customers and when they use number spoofing they are very difficult to dismiss or block without filtering out legitimate calls. It's best to program your busy/declined to call forward to Lenny or other numbers provided in the links below by @Nezgar  and they will eventually peter out.

Depending on your device their may be additional call blocking or spam call blocking offered in your settings that will help reduce these calls.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Lenny-the-Telemarketers-worst-nightmare/m...

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Atleast-3-spam-calls-every-single-day/m-p...

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@CoachZuko 

just ignore and delete and block, no one can stop the scam call.

if you needed to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, but for that issue scam call, them can't help much, you know.

Spoiler

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent,

• send a private message to Customer Support Agent by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: Public Mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Anonymous
Not applicable

@CoachZuko : Are these fraud calls actual humans or just recordings? If recordings, how is that unsafe? If humans, hang up as they start in to their spiel.

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Do you think that ANY company cares why somebody wants to cancel their services and that that will make a difference?

For every lost customer there are hundreds of new lining up to sign up.

What is that you do not like about PM service (beside live customer support from PM staff)?

CoachZuko
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Why is there no actual agents? We have so many fraud calls that it seems unreasonable to have Public service for my family. It's not safe and one would think that they would want to rectify.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@CoachZuko : It's not a scam. And this place isn't for everybody. Canceling the service can be done by 1. porting out your number elsewhere, 2. stop paying.

It's suggested to remove any registered payment card before deciding to leave.

Fraudulent calls happen everywhere. You could change your number if you're not attached to it.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Ticketing system does not work at the moment.

Send a private message to the CSA by clicking https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.