cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reactivating my plan with balance

Daydreamha
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have the 90 days 12gb plan. I already have my funds on the account. 129 to be exact. But it won't let me activate. It keeps asking me to do a payment. But if I pay with my credit card (which I did two previous times) it just charged me another time on my credit card. Not my balance in the Account. I am looking for Public mobile staff to assist me in using the balance in my account and not paying through my credit card again. 

thanks

6 REPLIES 6

@Daydreamha Please confirm your renewal date and if you currently have service. Depending on this, we can tell you whether the current status of your account is normal or need assistant from mod to manually process renewal. 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Anonymous wrote:

@Daydreamha wrote:

I have the 90 days 12gb plan. I already have my funds on the account. 129 to be exact. But it won't let me activate. It keeps asking me to do a payment. But if I pay with my credit card (which I did two previous times) it just charged me another time on my credit card. Not my balance in the Account. I am looking for Public mobile staff to assist me in using the balance in my account and not paying through my credit card again. 

thanks

I'm a little confused with the timing. Is this your renewal night? The date at the top of the overview is the new term date...not the end of the prior term.

If you have sufficient balance in your Available Funds then any registered payment card won't get hit on renewal night.

I am confused too.  

@Daydreamha If you let PM server to go through its renewal process, will your plan renewed correctly in the morning or suspended?

I understand that having enough available fund is the surest way for renewal.

Don't mess with the normal renewal process and don't click the reactivate plan button if your phone is still working.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Daydreamha wrote:

thanks

I'm a little confused with the timing. Is this your renewal night? The date at the top of the overview is the new term date...not the end of the prior term.

If you have sufficient balance in your Available Funds then any registered payment card won't get hit on renewal night.

Daydreamha
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yes. My plan is 120$ and I actually had a balanced of 120 before and then when I click reactivate, it goes to the payment page. And then when I click pay remaining balance. It says. I already have enough. And then I guess they somehow charges 9 dollars to my account anyway! I just want to use up my balance and move on 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Daydreamha  You need to submit a ticket to PM so that they can check your account.

To submit a ticket to the Moderator Team, please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking the icon below:

s.JPG

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

@Daydreamha wrote:

thanks

Did you click on the reactivate button?

The price of your plan is $120?

If you need to contact the moderators, a ticket can be opened by going to: https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

Need Help? Let's chat.