cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reactivate

Chanelle1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I pay my daughter's phone bill today and on the account is saying expired and reactive I don't see why would her phone bills always do 30 days and I paid it today because it's due the 29th can someone explain that to me

6 REPLIES 6

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

If you see this, Ignore it. Always appears on renewal day. As long as you have service nothing to worry about. PM billing cycle is 30 days thus billing day varies from month to month. I would not waiting until due day to pay manually. If you prefer manual payment do it 1-2 days ahead.

Yummy_0-1651239076641.png

Chanelle1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you for ler me know 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Chanelle1   Plan Expired just mean the system is still working on the renewal.  Usually you will see that status on the night before the renewal around 6pm EST.  the Plan Expired status maybe be there until 12 noon today, then you will see it change it back to Active if payment gone through without problem.    As long as your service is not interrupted, there is nothing to worry about.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Chanelle1  - are you on Autopay or, do you manually add fund before each renewal?

All plans are 30 days here (exception of 90 day grandfathered plans).

If your services are working see @computergeek541 post.

If you have no services, and it is past your renewal or your renewal is today and you only added funds today or maybe your autopay failed?

You will need to ensure you have enough funds in your account to reactivate.

If this was an Autopay failure, I would let the Customer Support Agents (CSA) know.

Methods to contact the Customer Support Agents (CSA): https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

@Chanelle1 

If thw service is still working, ignore thw error message as this gets displayed during every renewal. It'll be fine as you've already paid.

Need Help? Let's chat.