cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reactivate phone number

Nightingale6161
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I want to reactivate my old phone number , when I logged in with my email it created a new account but my old community profile is still active. Please let me know how to proceed.

3 REPLIES 3

@Nightingale6161 did you get the number from PM originally?? you need to activate with a new number first and then message support and ask if they can assign the number back to you

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened. CS Agent will reply to you there

Nightingale6161
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It has been more than 90 days. I know it's not a guarantee but the phone number says it's not activated so I would like to reactivate if possible. I need this phone number to access a security code to get into one of my accounts. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Nightingale6161 how long you old PM account was suspended?? if more than 90 days, the account would have been closed and no guarantee that you can get the same number back

From another phone, call 1.855.4PUBLIC, enter 1 for English and then your phone number, the recording will tell you the account status 

Need Help? Let's chat.