cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reactivate my account

DBRPublic
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My number has expired in June 22 - can I reactivate it online?

4 REPLIES 4

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@DBRPublic 

yes you can,

use browser from computer,and clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,

To Login Page

you will get verification code by email or SMS
and inserting the 6 digit number and not press anything
just wait a 5 second automatically be login,,

and go to payment,,, manage payment method and update card information and save payment.

or purchase vouchers from any stations or Shell,

then add to your account by call *611

once connected press (1) then (1) again and enter the 12 digit PIN #, on the receipt

Official list of retailers location sell:  vouchers

or from online to buy it here: Recharge For Public  /\  recharge.com \/  Top-up Public Mobile Recharge.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

It all depends on what do you mean as 'expired'.

If account was Suspended on June 22 due to no pay then yes, you can reactivate it on line by paying your bill.

If account was closed/deleted on June 22 (after 90 days of no pay) then you lost your number and have to start from scratch.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@DBRPublic 

If you have been in nonpay/suspended status for over 90 days, then you lost your Public Mobile account, phone number, and access to self serve.

If the account is currently in suspended status (within 90 days) you can also look into obtaining a voucher to make a payment through 611,  see here: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles?q=vouchers

Locations to obtain some: https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/payment-voucher

You may need to submit a ticket here to use the: Create or forgot My Account email or password link

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@DBRPublic   

If Jun 22 is the day your account got "suspended", then yes, you can.  Account can be reactivate without 90 days of suspension.  Just login to My Account, click the button Reactivate my plan.  It will then bring you to a payment page.  Make a manual payment there.  Once payment is made, logoff from My Account and reboot your phone

If you have any issue logging in My Account, please call 1-855-4PUBLIC, then enter your phone number. 

• If the system can locate your phone number, then it is just a login issue.  You will have to open ticket with PM Support to have them reset the password. 
  • But if the system cannot locate your phone number, then your first day of suspension was before Jun 22 and you passed the 90 days grace period, then your account would not be able to reactivate and your number was gone.  In such case, you will have to buy a new sim card and activate a new account

Need Help? Let's chat.