Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: phone not working

Marrida22
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi there, 

re: Phone & text not working

Please help! My phone just stopped working at least since yesterday. All incoming calls immediately answered with automated reply. Unable to make any outgoing calls. No access to voice mail. 

P/s help. 

Thanks, 

Marrida

7 REPLIES 7

TheOldVR
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Marrida22 - great job!

Looks like you're now qualified to help out in the Phone Hardware discussion Smiley Very Happy.

Next you'll be rooting your Android phone or jailbreaking your iPhone!

Marrida22

Hi all, 

Firstly, I'd like to sincerely thank everyone who ever responded to my question. Just would like to let everyone know. I accidentally got my phone working again just by removing and reinserting my SIM card....Kind of later remembered how I got my previous phone worked again by doing so. So lucky that it also worked on mine. 

If I can, will give myself a "Bravo." Someone also mentioned "rebooting," perhaps I got the insight from that person too. Gonna give that person a "Bravo." 

Have a great weekend, 

Marrida

Rebooting means to turn the phone off completely, then restart it. What is make/model of your phone? Someone can likely give you more detailed instructions.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Marrida22

Unsure if I understand you when you say "rebooting" your phone....what do you mean?

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hi @Marrida22,

Do you have access to your self-serve account?  If so, does your status (on the overview page, the first page you get when you sign in) show as Active, or something else (Inactive, Suspended)?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@Marrida22

I'm sorry to hear about this, 

If the issue is present, please send me a private message with your Public Mobile phone number and I will take a look into this for you. 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

Try rebooting your phone and confirming your account is in order. While you do that we'll notify the moderator @Shazia_K to look at your account when she has a moment.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.