cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: how to cancel service and get refund?

eamery
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, 

I am also disappointed with Public Mobile. I paid for a month, but my sim card does not work and now the month is almost over.  It has been impossible getting this resolved. Basically, I gave them money for a service I have not been able to use. 

14 REPLIES 14

@eamery 

I started your own thread.  

Maybe start from the beginning.  Explain what happened.  Ie. did you activate a new number?  or port over number?  activate at home or in store?  The more details the better.  Then we can offer some better advice and suggestions.  

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Dunkman wrote:

The more details the better.  Then we can offer some better advice and suggestions.  

@eamery except please do not provide any personal details (e.g. SIM card number, phone number, address, full name, credit card number, etc.) here as this is a public community anyone can see.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

eamery
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks for starting my own threat. 

1. bought Sim card

2. Had to activate  and pay for it for me to get the cheap price (.99 cents), but I had to wait for it to come to Alberta. Took a week and a half. Had I known I would have gotten one here and spent the $10.00. 3. Sim card came and it did not work in my phone. 

4. have spent 3 weeks talking to the moderator and nothing has been resolved. 

@eamery 

@eamery wrote:

Thanks for starting my own threat. 

1. bought Sim card

2. Had to activate  and pay for it for me to get the cheap price (.99 cents), but I had to wait for it to come to Alberta. Took a week and a half. Had I known I would have gotten one here and spent the $10.00. 3. Sim card came and it did not work in my phone. 

4. have spent 3 weeks talking to the moderator and nothing has been resolved. 

@eamery 

When you received the Sim card, did you then activate at home and pay the $26.25 to Public mobile?  Did you activate a new PM phone number or try to port your number right away with SIM activation?  What happened afterwards?  

@eamery : Wait...was this one of those pre-activated deals?

Again...what make/model/submodel is the phone? Are you able to log in to the self-serve here?

Need Help? Let's chat.