Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: how can I contact public mobile

Keihan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I need to reset my password on my account and it won’t send to my email

7 REPLIES 7

You would need moderator assistance. Here is the link to create a ticket through SIMon: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help   -> Click on Chat with Simon on the line "ask me something" write "moderator" -> then click on "account specific question" -> afterward click on "no, I want a human" -> finally you will see an answer "submit a ticket Click me!

Keihan

A98C668A-AF8D-4536-889E-189D74A4CC57.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Keihan wrote:

I need to reset my password on my account and it won’t send to my email

Unfortunately, some people don't have success with the reset.

You'll need to contact the moderators.

But what is it that you're wanting to do? You posted elsewhere that a voucher didn't work or something wrong with 611. What all are you experiencing? Is your account suspended? If so for how long?

@JoyLuck wrote:

@Keihan wrote:

I can’t get on my account now say I’m locked out for hr when I call 611 says we can’t transfer ur request rite now and to go to the web site

If you are currently locked out, try again later. If you continue to have problems contact a moderator at this link

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

They are understaffed right now so a reply may not be immediate.

“To ensure the safety of our team members during the COVID-19 pandemic, our Moderator team is working at reduced levels. During this time, you may experience longer than normal wait times when contacting our Moderator team for help.”

@JoyLuck just reminding you that PM has asked people to use the Chatbot for customer service.  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Customer-support-during-COVID-19-situat...

ShawnC13_0-1585930672793.png

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Try the forgot password link.  Also try using a different browser and incognito mode.  Clear your cache and cookies then reboot.  If you still need assistance the submit a ticket by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right.

@Keihan wrote:

I can’t get on my account now say I’m locked out for hr when I call 611 says we can’t transfer ur request rite now and to go to the web site

If you are currently locked out, try again later. If you continue to have problems contact a moderator.

They are understaffed right now so a reply may not be immediate.

“To ensure the safety of our team members during the COVID-19 pandemic, our Moderator team is working at reduced levels. During this time, you may experience longer than normal wait times when contacting our Moderator team for help.”

Keihan

Need Help? Let's chat.