Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re activation

Masser32
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Looking for help to reactivate account 

8 REPLIES 8

@Masser32 

The easiest and quickest fix is to buy a voucher and add it thru 611. Press ( 1 ) then ( 1 ) again and add the12 digit pin # of the voucher.

Edit: Shell stations, London drugs, Shoppers drug mart and 7/11 all have no fee vouchers that you can load immediately onto your account via 611. You should recieve a text saying payment was successful. If not but 611 accepted your voucher remove sim card. Wait 3 min. Replace sim card and reboot phone.

Wait times for moderator support is currently 72+ hours solve your immediate issue and gain access to your account when the mods are less backed up.

@Masser32 ,

So this is (was) someone else's account? Did this person tell you their account details?

Sounds like only a moderator should assist with this.

To contact the Public Mobile Moderator_Team, there are two ways to reach them:

1 -  Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right hand side of your screen, or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Moderators (PM Customer Service Representatives)

@Masser32 

Can you log into your self serve account with your email and the password you selected?

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/

If you forgotten the password use the forgot password link.

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/forgot-password/

If you still can't get into your account you need to contact moderators.

Screenshot_20210104_110512.jpg

Or private message them. At link below.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

As for your 4 digit pin. You have to ask moderators for it if you forgot. If you have an Android phone and it's the original one you used when joining you might be able to find the pin in sim card messages.

Open message app

Top right, middle or bottom click the 3 dots

Go to settings

Go to advanced

Go to sim card messages

Otherwise contact moderators.

Masser32
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I purchased a prepaid phone plan that was suspended for non payment. I do not have the paperwork with the account number and I do not remember setting up a pin number so its not allowing me to make a credit card payment 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Masser32 wrote:

Looking for help to reactivate account 

@Masser32, going to need a bit more information here.  Did you leave PM and come back, or has your line just been in suspension?  If it has been suspended how long has it been in that state?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hello @Masser32 ,

Do you still have services this could be your account going through the normal renewal process. The SELF SERVE account can say "expired" or "suspended" on the day of or before your plan is due to renew. So if this is the case, ignore these messages on your SELF SERVE account.

If you have no services, and it is past your renewal, maybe your autopay failed?

1. Add Funds to your Plan Amount (through SELF SERVE or by calling 611 if you have a card registered)
  2. Resume service in the lost/stolen feature on your SELF SERVE account
  3. Reboot phone

Try topping up your account in your SELF SERVE or by calling 611 to your plan amount. If still no service (still saying suspended) go into the lost/stolen feature in your SELF SERVE account and hit "Resume".

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Masser32 

Is it suspended due to no payment? How long has it been? More than 90 days its cancelled.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@Masser32 

Do you mean you had an account once in the past and want to come back?

If so you need a brand new SIM card and activate a new account. Don't forget to use a referral code for a $10 sign-up bonus.

Or do you mean you currently have an account that is in suspended status. That has not been 90 days in this status and you want to make a payment to get that account going again?

Let us know!

Need Help? Let's chat.