cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Visa Debit Card not Registering

James1622
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

A new here to set it up in the account went through the whole steps of the security and everything. Got the confirmation through my email. Try to use my Visa debit and it states that please use different paying method and that's the only method that I can pay. Do you know have a credit card to any other card except for movies a debit and it's not allowing me to continue so what can I do?

8 REPLIES 8

1. Is this a Simplii branded Visa Debit card?
2. Is it a US issued card?
3. Go to Google Maps and search for your postal code? Does it find it?

The only thing the credit card entry screen needs is the postal code matching the billing address postal code.

Abheer
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi there @James1622 

If this issue is still not resolved, please directly message an agent here. Check your envelope icon at the top right because that is where you will receive the response.
Have a nice day.

James1622

Yes everything is all new name. I don't think I got to the point as an address but I created a new email. Went to go register. Did my name to the variation they went through went to go pick the plan be Sam went to go pay try to pay with the Visa damage and that's when I started having issues and won't allow me to use my visit a debit

@James1622 

so , the name and address on the My Account match the account info on your visa debit?

James1622

No, I'll try to use my old account as well. Just set it up in the account with a new email. Did the confirmation three-way verification that all went through? Try to pick the plan. Try to pick everything. Went to go use my Visa debit and still does not go through with the new account

softech
Oracle
Oracle

HI @James1622 

are you @James84022  ?? so, you are using a created a new account with your spouse's info and still does not work?

James1622

I need help trying to activate my account. I ended up trying to set it up. Did the verification code three-way verification that went off clear picked upon went to go pay with my Visa debiton and stating that I got to pay with a different method but that's the only method that I can pay. Can I need help?

James1622

I need help trying to activate with you guys. Created an account went through all the prompts, got the verification code and went to go pay with my Visa debit and it states that need to pay with different method but that's the only method that I have to pay. Don't have a credit card and any other cards except for my music does not allow me to purchase or continue

Need Help? Let's chat.