cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Troubleshooting Login Issues: OTP, 2FA, EverSafe

ruiner_
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm sorry but the site is currently in a horrible state. I have been trying to sign up for a new account; I tried Edge and then Chrome, both with and without private/incognito mode and they both wouldn't work throwing error code XXX. Then, when I click log out it finally directs me through to the plan subscription options... still signed in.

So I sign up for a plan and pay. Payment successful, then error. And now I haven't been issued a number or a sim and am unable to do anything.

PLEASE FIX YOUR SITE

8 REPLIES 8

Korth_
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Yes, the UX is not perfect.   😞

I used to think it was "not perfect". Haha (I would think) all the frustrations and difficulties can be avoided if you bother to actually take care of your account and allow enough time to let things sort themselves out. 99% of the problems here are caused by impatient and thoughtless customers.

But now I know it's "broken, buggy, and increasingly disappointing".

A shame, really. Public Mobile once worked hard to build trust and loyalty. Now they don't care, and if you don't like it then you can offer your noise to the stupidbot.

HI @ruiner_ 

they replied yet? check the community inbox.

If not, please message them again

Yes, the UX is not perfect.   😞

ruiner_

I did yesterday, but thanks for the assistance. Just providing feedback here that they really need to improve the UX.

It tells you to submit a ticket when it throws an error signing up... and you need to be signed in to submit a ticket. The whole experience is just so poorly thought out and tested.

HI @ruiner_ 

please submit ticket with agent

ruiner_

It throws an error if I do that. This is not a good experience. The login link doesn't even work most of the time in Edge, it just sits there when I click it.

HI @ruiner_ 

no worries, it took you the money, and then you just need to use the app to complete the rest of the activation, which is the normal path if you used the browser to start

so, download, and login the app and it will continue at Step 5

in case any problem, PM agent can help.  please submit a ticket with CS Agent here:
       https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

ruiner_

Well then they shouldn't ask you to subscribe on their site. It's already taken my payment and now the app won't do anything.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @ruiner_ 

you actually don't use the browser to subscribe/activate

Please download Public Mobile app and then activate new account using the app only

Need Help? Let's chat.