cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Transferring or Changing your Phone Number

de26
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

There should be a number to call when porting number. Its just frustrating nobody reply with the trouble ticket to simon chatbot.

14 REPLIES 14

S--S
Mayor / Maire

@de26 

if you stuck with Transferring your old Phone Number,

Here’s how to contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your phone number,
  • which carrier,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck...

Yummy
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@de26 wrote:

There should be a number to call when porting number. Its just frustrating nobody reply with the trouble ticket to simon chatbot.

What kind of porting issue(s) you are facing?

Does SMS works?

de26
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

whats the number?

@de26   do you have issue with porting  your number  into PM?  That number is for Telus Porting team to get porting status and re-trigger porting request 

@de26 : You haven't finished with this yet? Someone has likely sent you the number. I edited it out of my post because it's sorta not supposed to be shown here although I think that's a dumb policy. So click on the little envelope in the upper right by your coffee cup avatar and then click on the subject line to open a message.

Need Help? Let's chat.