cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Transferring or Changing your Phone Number

de26
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

There should be a number to call when porting number. Its just frustrating nobody reply with the trouble ticket to simon chatbot.

14 REPLIES 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

@de26 : You haven't finished with this yet? Someone has likely sent you the number. I edited it out of my post because it's sorta not supposed to be shown here although I think that's a dumb policy. So click on the little envelope in the upper right by your coffee cup avatar and then click on the subject line to open a message.

@de26   do you have issue with porting  your number  into PM?  That number is for Telus Porting team to get porting status and re-trigger porting request 

de26

whats the number?

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

@de26 wrote:

There should be a number to call when porting number. Its just frustrating nobody reply with the trouble ticket to simon chatbot.

What kind of porting issue(s) you are facing?

Does SMS works?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@de26 

if you stuck with Transferring your old Phone Number,

Here’s how to contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your phone number,
  • which carrier,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck...

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@de26 

Did you leave your old SIM in the phone and wait for a SMS text from your previous carrier that you are porting over to PM with a YES? Once you get the text, you have 90 minutes window to confirm.

If you missed this step, only a PM CS Agent can help you to complete your porting.

@de26 

The telus porting department can only help with certain issues with porting only. If you tell us your problem we can ensure you are headed in the right direction. Do you have an issue with porting your number to public mobile?

Anonymous
Not applicable

This was the Telus porting help line. Thank you Luddite.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@de26 wrote:

I mean the technical port people.

@de26 

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

de26

I mean the technical port people.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@de26 : Not sure what exactly you're asking. Can we help you with whatever problem you might be having?

de26

i hope you give me number to call

de26

There is none. I hope there is.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@de26 wrote:

Do you have porting issue? 

there is in fact a number to contact to confirm porting status.  People who missed the text from the old provider can call the porting team to re-trigger the SMS process.  

Need Help? Let's chat.