cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Transferring Number to new phone

flyingdida
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi There 

i have my phone is out of service now. i can not do forwarding. could you help me forward my phone to xxxxxxxxxxxxx. 

THANKS

edited by computergeek541: phone number removed

6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

@flyingdida 

you are outside in the country and no service then you can't forward,

but there one option if you can trust someone in canada the go to buy it New SIM card and you give them your email and password for your public mobile account and them can do Change your SIM Card to New SIM card,

to get a New SIM card is better for you and fast way

from any Retail store or gas station near you and you buy it right away,

Where To Buy A SIM card,

You can purchase a Public Mobile SIM card at a variety of retail locations. Click Here link 

to open our store locator and find the closest retailer to you.

or 

Too easy buy it online or in store visit Here link, or Pickup 1-2 Hours.

How To Change Your SIM Card,

1. Log into your My Account
  2. Go to Plan and Add-Ons > Change SIM Card
  3. Enter your new SIM card number
  4. Select where you would like your 6-digit security verification code to be sent to. You can choose to have the code sent to your email, please select the email option.
  5. Check your email or phone for your security code, and input the code into the page
  6. Click “Verify Code”

Please note: after 5 failed attempts to verify your security code, your account will be locked, and you will need to have your account unlocked and your SIM card manually updated by an agent by submitting a ticket link here..

1. Once you have verified your code, click “submit” to complete your SIM card change, and you’re all set..

@flyingdida wrote:

I can not receive my call. I need your help forward all my call to another number.   I can not forward my call online. also I can not forward my call without service s.

@flyingdida 

Do you have any friend/relative here that you can trust to get into your account to change the SIM, reactivate your account and forward the number?

@flyingdida Using the phone to forward is the only way.  And you can only forward to a Canaduan number.

flyingdida

I can not receive my call. I need your help forward all my call to another number.   I can not forward my call online. also I can not forward my call without service s.

flyingdida
I am out of country now

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @flyingdida ,   we are just regular customers here, do not post your number here.  Please click on the 3 dots to remove it.

why is your phone out of service?  sorry, neither us nor the PM support can help you to forward the phone

if you have lost your phone, login to My Account and click Lost/Stolen.  and then try to buy a new SIM and request SIM Change.

if your account is suspended, you need to pay to restart the service and then forward it yourself.

Need Help? Let's chat.