cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [System Fix - Ongoing] Activation & Statement Indicates Koodo

Edina1960
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

All phone bills have been paid but I when I try to use my phone it says I haven’t paid my bill. What should I do

3 REPLIES 3

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Edina1960   You login to My Account and confirm the account status?  what is it showing ?  Active? Suspended?

[update: sorry, it's an older thread from this afternoon.. not aware of this until it got moved out as an "new" thread ]

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Edina1960 

How much is in your available funds? Does it equal or exceed your plan amount? You may have to just force the system to take your payment. If so go to the plans or usage page and click on the lost/stolen feature. Suspend your service. Log out/in. Resume your service. Your plan should automatically reactivate. You can check your transaction history for your 30 DAY PLAN charge and your minutes or data amount charge with today's date. It may take a few hours for your overview page to update your account status to active. Log out and reboot if necessary.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Edina1960 : Can you login to your self-serve account? Or what recording do you get when you dial 611?

Need Help? Let's chat.