shaylahoben124
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i need puk code

Anonymous
Not applicable

@computergeek541 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@bypoler8391 

Where to find your PUK (publicmobile.ca)

In this case, the phone is locked to another carrier.

then you need to contact to from where getting device to carrier will do unlocked for Free.

@bypoler8391   if yours is a Samsung device and you need to contact Samsung for the master code, here is the number:   1-800-726-7864,

The only info you will need to provide for a master unlock was the IMEI and where the phone was purchased

@BeachNBeer wrote:

@bypoler8391   It the full message like below?

"SIM Network Pin blocked. Enter SIM network PUK"

If so, you need to contact Support for PUK code. Only they can provide you that.

Contact customer service agents. 

Open a ticket via: 

https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html (faster response time) 

Type "ticket" > Click "Contact Us" > Select your issue > "Click here to submit a ticket↗" 

or send a private message to: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

and describe your issue. Include your name,phone #, account #, Email address,4-digit PIN to speed up authentication process.

I'm going to assume that @bypoler8391 is seeing this message when the Public Mobile SIM card is in the phone.  If that's the case, Public Mobile customer support cannot help and should not be contacted.  As from the posts further down in this thread, only the carrier that the phone is locked to or Samsung can be of any assistance.

@Anonymous wrote:

@bypoler8391 

Where to find your PUK (publicmobile.ca)

In this case, the phone is locked to another carrier.

HI @bypoler8391   

is your phone a Samsung?

from my experience, ""SIM network PIN blocked."  is NOT a carrier lock on a Samsung phone.

It is asking for a master code.  Samsung  can provide you

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@bypoler8391 wrote:

My phone is saying Sim network pin block

@bypoler8391 

Your phone is locked to the old carrier.

Only the old carrier, the phone's manufacturer, or an unlock code reseller can provide the sim network unlock puk

@bypoler8391 

I started your own thread.

What is the exact message that is shown on your phone?  There is different messages which mean different codes.

Here is some information from an old post:

SIM network PIN blocked. Enter SIM network PUK."
- This is asking for Samsung's "master code" - I got this after entering the wrong code for the message below too many times. Samsung and/or your previous carrier can give you this.

"SIM network unlock PIN"
- This is asking for your previous carrier's unlock code - just contact them with your IMEI and they'll give it to you easy peasy. If you enter this incorrectly too many times, you'll get the error message above.

PIN unlock key (PUK) is a SIM-specific code used to prevent unauthorised use of a SIM card.

The PIN (Personal Identification Number) enables secure access to the SIM card and network. It is provided with your SIM card.

• If the PIN code is entered incorrectly 3 times, the phone is locked (except for emergency calls) and requires a PUK (Personal Unlock Key) to reactivate it.
    • Once the PUK is recovered and validated, you will be asked to choose a new PIN.

bypoler8391
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Sim network blocked enter pin puk

BeachNBeer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@bypoler8391   It the full message like below?

"SIM Network Pin blocked. Enter SIM network PUK"

If so, you need to contact Support for PUK code. Only they can provide you that.

Contact customer service agents. 

Open a ticket via: 

https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html (faster response time) 

Type "ticket" > Click "Contact Us" > Select your issue > "Click here to submit a ticket↗" 

or send a private message to: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

and describe your issue. Include your name,phone #, account #, Email address,4-digit PIN to speed up authentication process.

Need Help? Let's chat.