cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: SIM network PIN Blocked. Enter SIM network PUK

Mayor24
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Goodday All,

Please my Samsung galaxy s7 edge is showing sim network pin blocked. Enter sim network puk. How can I unlocked it. It does not accept my sim puk number. 

2 REPLIES 2

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Mayor24 

Rather than calling the provider the phone is locked to you can call Samsung at  1-800-726-7864 or live chat with them online. Then you will need to contact customer support.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

@Mayor24 wrote:

Goodday All,

Please my Samsung galaxy s7 edge is showing sim network pin blocked. Enter sim network puk. How can I unlocked it. It does not accept my sim puk number. 

You won't be able to guess this code, nor is the PUK for your SIM card the code that your phone is asking for.

Your phone is locked to another carrier. You need to contact that carrier that your phone is locked to.  You'll need both the SIM Network Unlock PUK to restore the ability to unlock your device, and then you'll also need the SIM Network Unlock PIN to unlock it.  Samsung Canada may also be willing to assist.

Need Help? Let's chat.