cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Registration error...

hosseinfeiz
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Still waiting on a message back to resolve my issue. 

6 REPLIES 6

Oops.jpeg

hosseinfeiz

I did choose immediate and aware of all that information. Thanks. 

@hosseinfeiz 

Just to confirm, when switching plans, that you selected immediately and not upon next plan renewal.

Indeed, if immediate plan change, you should have it.   If next renewal, not until after than payment has processed.

If choosing immediate:

• There must be enough funds in your account to cover the full amount of the new plan.
  • A new payment cycle starts when you activate your new plan.
  • Your plan will not be prorated, which means that any days remaining in your current payment
  • Any earned Rewards will be applied on your next renewal after the plan change.

@hosseinfeiz 

@hosseinfeiz wrote:

My problem is I switched plans and my Mb remaining didn’t reset even though I paid for the new plan in full. I hope that makes sense. 
I opted in for a higher mb plan and paid the full

price but it didn’t reset my mb. This seems like a huge flaw 

Unfortuantely, that sometimes happens.  In your self service account, does the plan details show the new highter data plan? Sometimes, you pay and load the funds, but it actually does not change the plans.  

I will start a new thread for your post.  

hosseinfeiz

My problem is I switched plans and my Mb remaining didn’t reset even though I paid for the new plan in full. I hope that makes sense. 
I opted in for a higher mb plan and paid the full

price but it didn’t reset my mb. This seems like a huge flaw 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@hosseinfeiz wrote:

Still waiting on a message back to resolve my issue. 

@hosseinfeiz 

Sorry to hear about your troubles.  Moderator wait times are 24-48 hours.  Do you want to explain your situation.  Sometimes the community members (customers like yourself) can offer advice to solve issues.  Other times, you have to wait for moderator help.  

Need Help? Let's chat.