cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Refer a Friend

kelman
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I hooked up account at London drugs with you cause friend said had good service and she would receive referral bonus of 20 dollars.Then find out can only get bonus if do on line activation .I really must say that's wrong in my opinon and will cancel both are plans after expired.I will also get many other friends to change to other service provider ,so please contact me.my email is xxxxxxxxxxxx thanks

edited by computergeek541: e-mail address removed

4 REPLIES 4

@kelman 

Youre with public mobile now.....you don't have to act tough to get things done around here. Public mobile actually listens to you....so do we the community...other customers just like you. Just think of us as your friend who knows everything and anything about phones. Do you threaten to not be his friend if he doesn't help you? Of course not...you ask nicely and after he helps you....you say thank you and offer to buy him a coffee or a pint because he just saved your life because its all on your phone.....we don't require tasty beverages but we like thank you's! Welcome to public mobile.

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@kelman If you forgot to use the referral code at activation, contact a mod and they can fix it. A friend of mine activated a few days ago, forgetting to use my code and was able to get it added after the fact.

BTW, the threats seem kind of lame. Better to come on here and explain what happened and ask how it can be fixed. Threatening to leave isn't going to make people jump up and act. Just saying....

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@kelman wrote:

I hooked up account at London drugs with you cause friend said had good service and she would receive referral bonus of 20 dollars.Then find out can only get bonus if do on line activation .I really must say that's wrong in my opinon and will cancel both are plans after expired.I will also get many other friends to change to other service provider ,so please contact me.my email is xxxxxxxxxxxx thanks

Lol, is that a threat?

@kelman wrote:

The activation and referral didn't have to be done online. You did have to use her referral code when activating at the store.  If you did that, and your friend has never referred someone before, she will receive that $20 credit by June 5.

More information available at: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/the-refer-a-friend-reward

Need Help? Let's chat.