@VictoriaM09 I guess it is time to open a ticket with PM ..
(After you open a ticket with Customer Support Agent, please monitor your Community inbox, envelope on the top right. Customer Support Agent will communicate with you via messaging within Community)
1. For faster response (2 to 48 hours), Click on the bubble in the lower right corner and request Cusstomer Support Agent assistance, or you can also use this direct link instead https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot. Start with typing "Submit a ticket", click on "Contact Us", click on "Other" from the choices, click "Click here to submit a ticket" then Follow the prompts to submit a ticket.
2. Or you can Send a private message to the CS Agent here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437
I just purchased this plan for my daughter. She is unable to receive incoming calls? The plan said unlimited Canada-wide minutes which I gather includes incoming and outgoing calls?
Is this a new number or did you port a number over?
If this is a new number try the following:
1. Restart your phone to see if it will work.
If not then:
2. Set preferred network to 3G and restart phone.
If not then:
3. Reset network settings and restart your phone.
yes is it unlimited minutes include incoming and outgoing calls,,
do one thing Make sure your phone is off before removing your SIM card,
and do rebooting your phone take your SIM card out and waiting for a 2 minute and put it back and turn on -This one is quick and simple.
what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone and turn it back on again.
or can you do try reseat the SIM card
1. power off your device
2. take out the SIM card,
3. wipe it clean SIM card,
4. put it back and power on,
5. toggling airplane mode off/on,
and do again Rebooting your phone means to turn off your phone and turn it back on again.