cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: [Price Change]: $70 for 15GB, now $60/mo.

alampman
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

please help.  I am now without phone service.  I went and bought my voucher to day as I always do at London Drugs.  It wont' accept my voucher when I input into 611???

16 REPLIES 16

@alampman wrote:

please help.  I am now without phone service.  I went and bought my voucher to day as I always do at London Drugs.  It wont' accept my voucher when I input into 611???

I would suggest waiting a few hours before trying again. Vouchers do not always start working immediately.

softech
Mayor / Maire

@alampman  this is an open forum and you might want to go back to your post,  click on the 3 dots and remove your personal info.

London Drugs voucher usually can be used immediately without 24 hours wait, i think.  Did you try to login to My Account and enter it there instead?

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@alampman 

Pay With A Payment Voucher

1. Dial *611
  2. Press 1 from the main menu.
  3. Press 1 to select payment via voucher.
  4. Enter the 12 digit pin from your payment voucher. The location of the PIN varies depending on where you purchase your voucher; however, you will typically find it on the top or the bottom of your receipt. Below is an example, so you know what to look for:
HALIMACS_0-1638050203018.png

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@alampman wrote:

@alampman 

If you can't wait and need to get service back ASAP, you can try instant top up at canadiantire gas bars or online top up services like recharge.com or doctorsim.com (there are extra fees)

@alampman 

Hmmmm....this is the second time in as many days that a London Drugs voucher that couldn't be added. I bought one yesterday I will add it via 611 and see if I have similar problem. Normally they are immediately valid. Will report back shortly.

@t_p 

The customer from yesterday said they were ripped off by doctorsim. @z10user4 said he was going to test it out. I am not so sure how that all worked out?

@darlicious : I updated that post. I didn't make a new post. doctorsim is fine. It seemed to take a little while, but it arrived...and worked. It was a little while ago that I tested it.

@z10user4 

Thanks for the update!

@t_p

See above.

@alampman 

I just added the following voucher with no issues. I was sent a text from 611 immediately afterwards confirming that a payment was successfully added. If you have already attempted to add the voucher twice make sure you wait one full hour before trying again. Enter the 12 digit PIN #. Take care to not make an error entering the PIN code.

IMG_20211127_150601874~2.jpg

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@alampman wrote:

@alampman  - IMO, vouchers should be easy peasy to use without any issues. Why does it take 24 hours to activate sometimes, seems silly.

People sometimes need these as soon as they obtain them. Wish it was a Buy, Add to Account, Reactivate Service, DONE.

IF you are still having issues after other's suggestions, ask CSA to assist.

To contact the Public Mobile Customer Support Agent (CSA)_Team, there are two methods to reach them:

1 -  Faster - Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right-hand side of your screen,

or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 – Slower - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

@esjliv 

That's why I created the voucher catalogue so that at least there was a way to find out which retailers had pm vouchers that are immediately valid or how long they take to become valid. I would appreciate any contributions you could make from retailers near you.

Either that or pm will have to pony up for that cross country tour @z10user4 and I are going to make next summer in search of pm vouchers far and wide!😃

@z10user4 

How about a doctorsim post for the catalogue?😁

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/Voucher-Catalogue/m-p/479165#...

Need Help? Let's chat.