cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Not registered on network

Wafaa
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,  hope you can help...

Been a PM customer for a couple of years, I paid for my plan this month at 25 december on line I was outside the countryI just returned back yesterday. When I tried to use my phone to make a call I got that my phone is not registered on network

Any ideas - paying for a service and not able to use it. 

Thanks,

5 REPLIES 5

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Wafaa I'm pleased to hear all is well again.  Cheers!

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Wafaa
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

Thank you so much my problem was solved with my phon, I am sorry I cannot give you a feadback in the time because I had a problem with my network connection also. But now every thing is ok thank you again.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@ShawnC13 good point about this being attached to an older thread--I've just moved it to it's own thread.

@Wafaa did you send @Shazia_K the info she requested to assist you?  If so, is resolved now?  Please give us a brief update when you have a moment.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @Wafaa

Sorry to hear about this, 

Can you please send me a private message with your Public Mobile sim card # or phone #? 

Thanks @ShawnC13

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Shazia_K are you able to help out @Wafaa This post might get lost as it is on an older thread and not in its own.  Wafaa if you could Private Message  Shazia_K with your Public Mobile Number and all info.  Make sure it is in a pm and not posted in the public forum

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.