cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Moderator Please help

Obsidian
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am paying with autopay for 2 accounts and I set them up through my bankcard for both and am being only charged for 1 through autorenew this time. I manually submitted a payment for the other but the money is still there. What is going on?

9 REPLIES 9

@HALIMACS wrote:

@kb_mv 

I hadn't inquired about the balance showing, I think @LurganIeUk only did.

That sample picture was one @RosieR used for display purposes (i believe), not the OP's.

@HALIMACS Ooops, my bad, meant to add @RosieR to show that it was showing a balance.

@kb_mv 

I hadn't inquired about the balance showing, I think @LurganIeUk only did.

That sample picture was one @RosieR used for display purposes (i believe), not the OP's.

@LurganIeUk wrote:

@RosieR wrote:

@Obsidian wrote:

I am paying with autopay for 2 accounts and I set them up through my bankcard for both and am being only charged for 1 through autorenew this time. I manually submitted a payment for the other but the money is still there. What is going on?

Hi @Obsidian log in the self serve account https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/

Does it say Active or Expired?

If Active but the money is in the Available Funds, log out, delete your browsing history, cache and cookies.  Then log back in.  If you see "Reactivate Current Plan", click it.

If Expired and the money is in the Available Funds, click "Reactivate Current Plan" as shown in the image below.

Plan Expired - Reactivate Current Plan - Disregard.png

Then Reboot.  Also clear your browsing history, cache and cookies, before logging back in.

I hope this helps

RosieR 

In your sample picture ... you blocked out your balance so the audience could not see how one  could actually "disregard" the message....assuming you had a balance. 

@LurganIeUk @HALIMACS Hmmmm.... I see a balance of $58 in the picture.

@HALIMACS wrote:

@Obsidian 

The public mobile auto-pay renewal system provides very strange and unusual and misleading messaging in the hours preceding renewal.

I would recommend just going to bed the night before a renewal and if when you get up your services aren't working - then action needs to be taken.

Welcome to public mobile!

There is a very easy way around it. I sleep well. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Obsidian 

The public mobile auto-pay renewal system provides very strange and unusual and misleading messaging in the hours preceding renewal.

I would recommend just going to bed the night before a renewal and if when you get up your services aren't working - then action needs to be taken.

Welcome to public mobile!

@RosieR wrote:

@Obsidian wrote:

If Active but the money is in the Available Funds, log out, delete your browsing history, cache and cookies.  Then log back in.  If you see "Reactivate Current Plan", click it.

If Expired and the money is in the Available Funds, click "Reactivate Current Plan" as shown in the image below.

Then Reboot.  Also clear your browsing history, cache and cookies, before logging back in.

I hope this helps

RosieR 

In your sample picture ... you blocked out your balance so the audience could not see how one  could actually "disregard" the message....assuming you had a balance. 

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@Obsidian wrote:

I hope this helps

RosieR 

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Obsidian wrote:

Are both accounts renewing right now? If the services are all working then everything should be fine and I would nothing.

If the account is not working and you made a manual payment is there a reactivate button? 

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

@Obsidian 

So has that plan quit working? IE: renewal date passed and funds weren’t taken thus it has gone out of service? If the phone is working still then you haven't got to the renewal date yet. If it is actually not working now something must have gone wrong. Others suggest trying to make a $1 payment and see if that jump starts it to collect the money and renew a the account. I think there is a “Reactivate” button you can try in Self Serve as well.

AE_Collector

Need Help? Let's chat.