Re: Lost Phone

Johnwayne
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

i lost my phone january 12, 2018

3 REPLIES 3

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Johnwayne, here's a thread with a snapshot of where to find the lost phone option in the self serve portal and process to follow after the lost phone has been reported.  Basically, you will need to register a new SIM card and resume the service.  There's also replacing the lost hardware of course.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Self-Serve/What-do-I-do-if-my-phone-is-lost-or-stolen...

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Johnwayne, you need to login to the self serve portal and click on the lost or stolen phone link.  Now once this is reported lost or stolen (I need to find out for sure) I think it deactivates the SIM card so the phone can't be used on your current account.  If you find yoru phone I do think you will need to activate a new sim

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

@Johnwayne wrote:

i lost my phone january 12, 2018

@Johnwayne

And what is the question? Help us help you, please.

(BTW: You have posted in an old thread. For future reference you'll get more visibility and faster help for your problem if you start a new topic.)

Need Help? Let's chat.