cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Limited Time Sale: 5G 60GB Canada-US plan for $50/month on a 90-day plan

SusanC2
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

For the "Canada-US Plan | 60GB for $65 $50 | 5G speed | subscribe now" it says earn $3.25/month in points, but that would be based on the $65 price.  Is it correct you earn points based on the actual price and not the discounted $50 price you are paying or, if you get the $15 a month discount, would you only actually earn $2.50/month in points?   

5 REPLIES 5

@SusanC2 I'm also on the $50 plan, and I don't even use the 40GB I have now so I'm not switching to the 60GB plan either. It might make sense if we were heavy data users, but in my case I would effectively be signing a 3 month contract and fronting 90 days of payments, all for the benefit of extra data I'd never use.

Plans have been changing so rapidly around here these days, I want to be in a 30 day plan so I have flexibility to change on short notice. I'm still holding out hope for a US option for $5 less than the current $50 entry. Not holding my breath though.

SusanC2

@DennyCrane - yes, sorry, the $15 discount I mentioned was if you sign up for the 90 days, so you are only paying $50 a month.  I'm on the $50 plan right now, and I don't need more data, so the extra points (if you got points based on $65 a month) would be the only real benefit for me signing up for this.  Since it looks like I would only get points based on $50 a month, actual spend, I'll just stick with what I have.  Thanks for your help.

@SusanC2 Oh, when you say $15 in discounts are you referring to the 90 day price? If that's the case I believe your points are on the net spend, so in your case $150/90 days.

SusanC2

@DennyCrane 

I just recently re-joined, so I only get points!

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

@SusanC2 If you're in the legacy rewards system you don't also get Public Points on top of that. It's one of the other.

Need Help? Let's chat.