cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: International call add-on not working

Daleous
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I paid $15.00 for an add on for international calling, my account says I now have it but it won’t work. Says I don’t have minutes. Why in this not working? Signed extremely frustrated 

10 REPLIES 10

@Anonymous wrote:

@Daleous 

1. Calls made to numbers starting with the following six digit combinations are not included in US calling from Canada and will not be completed when dialled: 712-432, 605-562, 641-552, 605-475, 605-477, 712-775, 559-726. Calls made to numbers starting with the following UK codes are not included in UK calling from Canada and will not be completed when dialled: 4470, 44870-44879, 44843-44845.

which city you try to call....

Call to phone numbers in the U.S. are not included with the 300 minute long distance add-on.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Daleous 

1. Calls made to numbers starting with the following six digit combinations are not included in US calling from Canada and will not be completed when dialled: 712-432, 605-562, 641-552, 605-475, 605-477, 712-775, 559-726. Calls made to numbers starting with the following UK codes are not included in UK calling from Canada and will not be completed when dialled: 4470, 44870-44879, 44843-44845.

which city you try to call....

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Daleous : You could choose to go ahead and buy the right add-on and then have them remove and credit you the other one afterwards.

Daleous

Tried all that you mentioned, still doesn’t work. Sent a message off to CSA, hope they can help! Thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Daleous : Then that was the wrong add-on. Unless you call any of those countries mentioned,  you'll need to contact the CSA's to change it to the 1000 minute US one.

Daleous

Just trying to call the US. I tried 1 then area code, I tried 01 then area code, tried without a 1 before the area code. When I make the call public mobile tells me I’m all out of minutes and I need to purchase more. I’ve got 4 phone lines through PM and I’m not sure how many I’ll have if this doesn’t get resolved! 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Daleous 

which country you are try to make call ?

300 International Long Distance Minutes
Included countries: Australia, Austria, Bangladesh, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, France,Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Thailand, Venezuela...

you can try reseat the SIM card and Make sure your phone is off before removing your SIM card,

1. power off your device

2. take out the SIM card,

3. waiting a 1 minute,

4. put it back and power on,

5. toggling airplane mode off/on,  

and do again Rebooting your phone,

*what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone and turn it back on again.

and if still not fix it please you Have To Contact Customer Support Agent by  ,

Explain your issue to they can solve your issue, they are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

Here’s how to contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,

• you can send a private message to Customer Service by CS_Agent, by Click Here link
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
    Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck....

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Daleous : What country are you trying to call? Are you adding the + or 011 in front? If the area code has a zero in front then drop it.

Daleous

8824B746-3430-4BA2-888F-FCA2E2878507.png

 Here is my account, shows that I have it but again it won’t allow me to use them! 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Daleous wrote:

I paid $15.00 for an add on for international calling, my account says I now have it but it won’t work. Says I don’t have minutes. Why in this not working? Signed extremely frustrated 

@Daleous 

sign in to Self-Serve, to review your account, if you found at Available Funds: $ ?

Try To Purchase Add-Ons Using Your Self-Serve Account

To purchase Add-Ons using your Self-Serve account, follow these steps:

1. Click on ‘Purchase Add- Ons’ on the Overview tab and scroll down to the Add-On calculator.
  2. Click the plus sign (+) to add and the minus sign (-) to remove selected Add-ons.
  3. When you’ve added all your desired Add-Ons, click ‘Buy Add-Ons’ or ‘Make a Payment’ below the calculator:
    • You will see ‘Make a Payment’ instead of ‘Buy Add-Ons’ if there are not enough funds in your account to make the purchase.
    • If you don’t have sufficient funds to purchase the Add-Ons, you will be asked to make a one-time payment equal to the price of the Add-On, less your current available funds. Click ‘Submit’, then ‘Go back’: now the button below the calculator will say ‘Buy Add-Ons’.
  4. Select ‘Confirm my purchase’, and you’re off to the races!
  5. after you Add-on you have to do Rebooting your phone

what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone and turn it back on again.

Overview Of Add-Ons visit Here link.

and To get the obvious out of the way...you used ( +1 or 011 ) in front of the any area code,

Good luck and enjoy the service

Need Help? Let's chat.